Divine Order is a ministry orientation course designed to layout God’s ordinal logic among His officers as is displayed in all of His creation. This course establishes how every one of God’s pathways has a door through which only the licensed and authorized may pass. Students will learn how God’s officers represent those authorized in the following:
- God’s current imposition of His order upon the church.
- What did God want His church to look like over time and how should it be structured?
- What exactly is the divine order it is claimed they represent?
- Where do begin the massive project of restoring the church to God’s divine order.
- Understand the terminology of five-fold vs. ascension gifts
- Learn why His Ephesians 4:11 staff of the five-fold ministers are so important to Him and why they should be structured.
- Learn God’s restoration initiatives.
- Understand the role the absence of the church’s founding officers played in the current disorder and the humanist root that drives it.
- Recognize the biblical concepts of official divine service.
KEY TERMS AND PHRASES:
- Five-Fold Significance
- Divine Order for the church
- Modern views
- Governing Institutions
- 1 Cor 12: 28-29
- Ephesians 4:11
- Ephesians 1:3, 20,
- Matt 19:28
- Luke 22:14, 24, and 28-30
- Rev 21:14
- Ephesians 4:12-16
- Romans 15:16
- Galatians 5:19;22-24
- Ephesians 1:1-5;32