The Apostolic Prophetic Bible Overview is an introductory level course that follows or is concurrent with advanced General Bible courses. Apostolic Prophetic Bible education paves the way for Apostolic Theology and the 14 Events Continuum courses. The course centers on the apostle and prophet as the authoring mantles of scripture and why that is so. Great attention is given to their divine mindset, view of the Godhead, especially Jesus Christ the savior and how they treat Him as scripture’s person, prophecy and print, a sequence also taught in reverse. Intended to contribute to the capacity for apostolic and prophetic commentary, this course involves significant research, numerous contrasts with classic theological texts, traditional commentaries, and their largely evangelical and strictly ecclesial core.
- To prepare the student to undertake Bible education somewhat differently than what they are accustomed to by guiding them through the preamble which sets the tone for the course’s dignity
- to frame the student mind to its unique approach from learning scripture and comprehending its authority.
- “He who begins by loving Christianity better than truth will precede by loving his own church better than Christianity and end by loving himself better than all. The fight has become about Christianity and not truth.”- Course Quote
- The apostolic prophetic Bible program is about how God meant scripture.
Key Terms & Phrases:
- Deuteronomy 4
- 1 Timothy 6:13-15
- Exodus 20
- Daniel 4:17
- Matthews 5:17
- Exodus 20
Key Discussion Points:
- What is the significance of the term Pre-amble
- How the church downgraded a divine constitution to a devotional.
- Why we must understand God’s constitutional consciousness.
- What is required to develop ambassadors as opposed to just foot soldiers.
- The governmental structure of heaven to earth